Our new book, Effective Staffing for Vital Churches is now on sale in print and for the Kindle version and maybe Nook Nov. 1. 67 Many have pre-ordered and we thank you. We believe it is one of our best books to date. Rick Warren thought so also. He wrote “This book is a winner.”
We are getting reports from people who are reading it. Here is a comment from Randy on Facebook
Randy wrote: “I just received my copy. I am already resonating with the idea of an Antioch Church vs the more common models churches use to justify existence…to partner with God to change/transform the world is exciting and life-changing!”
Here is a brief excerpt from the book
“Because people no longer come to church on their own, the church must
spend most of its time, energy, and money filtering people out into the
community. The measurement of effectiveness shifts from “how many in
worship?” to “how much difference is the church making in its efforts to
transform the city?” The question “What is God doing in our community that
we can be part of?” is replacing, “How can we get more people to come to
We have a website for the book at www.effectivestaffing.us where you can order the book or if you want a closer look before purchasing it you can get two free chapters.
In the book you will discover
- Discover the Four Core Processes every effective church must staff.
- Learn how effective church leaders of growing churches manage their time.
- How to not make the #1 staffing mistake almost every church makes.
- How to ask the right questions so you can hire the right people with confidence.
- Master the skill of coaching your staff … including how to hold them accountable for results.
- When it’s time to hire the next staff member, and what position you need next.
- The skills you need and the personal values that must change as youlead your church through each growth barrier.
Go grab your copy